Vice President - J.S. Held, Incorporated
Jeromy Fielder's career has spanned over 15 years as a construction industry professional. He has extensive knowledge in managing large commercial/industrial construction projects.
Mr. Fielder has focused his career on providing reconstruction project management and cost control consulting support to the insurance industry for major commercial and industrial losses. Mr. Fielder has personally been instrumental in the successful on-site administration of numerous large and complex projects. These diverse projects run the spectrum - from fire and flood losses to major wind and seismic events, as well as losses involving large business interruption element.
Jeromy's experience includes hands-on monitoring and cost control of large projects and coordinating the efforts of contractors and other consultants.
Jeromy holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Texas Tech University
During his career, Jeromy has consulted on a multitude of projects nationally. The following list highlights some of these engagements.
- Pulp mill’s deep-sea dock reconstruction Nanaimo, BC Canada – Marine loss
- 22 + retail, residential, office buildings Fort Worth, TX – Tornado loss
- 30 + city buildings Austin, Texas – Flood loss
- Battery manufacturing facility clean-up and reconstruction Joplin, Missouri – Fire loss
- Detergent Manufacturing Facility St. Louis, Missouri – Fire loss
- Water restoration high-rise apartment building Dallas, TX – Flood loss
- Restaurant reconstruction Louisville, Kentucky – Fire/Water loss
- Paper Plant restoration Memphis, Tennessee – Fire/Water loss
- Hotel/resort reconstruction Berkeley Marina, California – Mold loss
- Historic Office Building restoration Seattle, Washington – Earthquake loss
- 2-Suger mill facilities reconstruction losses Clewiston, Florida – Hurricane loss
- Youth summer camp facility reconstruction – Tornado loss
- Pet food milling plant reconstruction Dumas Arkansas – Tornado loss
- Large diameter steel pipe plant reconstruction Provo, Utah – Explosion loss
- Petra-chemical plant restoration Beaumont, Texas – Hurricane loss
- Waste water treatment facility St. Louis, Missouri – Flood loss
- Electrical restoration secondary public school in Temple, Texas – Flood loss
- 13,000 seat multipurpose event center reconstruction Billings, MT – Tornado loss
- Electrical room restoration, regional airport – Amarillo, Texas – Flood loss
- Demo and reconstruction, Hospital L&D/NICU wing, San Angelo, Texas – Flood loss
- Reconstruction of large volume bleaching tank for pulp mill in McKenzie BC, Canada – Explosion loss
<< Back to DIRECTORY & LOCATIONS